It’s very common thing that clearing cache when we have something wrong with our softwares and which is not only help to save space on the device, but to ensure smooth working of the software.
Below are the steps you need to follow to clear the cache of the Microsoft Teams communication software.
- Right Click on the Microsoft Teams icon and Quit the application.
- Open Finder, and click on Go and select Go To Folder
- Copy and paste the below in to the Go to the Folder text boxm and click Go
- Right click on the Teams fodler and select Move to Trash
- Go to Keychain Tool and Search for Microsoft Teams
- Right click and delete “Microsoft Teams Identities Cache” Entry
- Open again Microsoft Teams, that’s it