Delete a single File
$filename = public_path('avatars').'/photo.jpg'; File::delete($filename);
Delete multiple files
$data = array($filename1, $filename2); File::delete($data);
- Laravel date set timezone
- How to create console command in laravel ?
- Show a number in two decimal places in PHP
- PHP str_replace() Function
- How to delete file from public folder in Laravel?
- How to run Laravel validation if the field is not empty?
- How to add custom CSS to head section in Magento 1 ?
- Append an element with fade in effect in jQuery
- jQuery: How to fix div when browser scrolls?
- How to select specific columns in laravel eloquent ORM?
- How to remove file preview on the right side of Visual Studio Code Editor
- How to change the default collation of a database?
- How to get all days and date for a given month?
- Magento1: Get list of all Categories
- Display All WordPress Posts in One Page with Template Code
- Magento 1: How to get the Order Id from Shipping Tracking Id
- How to get all images of product in Magento 1?
- Magento – get product id by sku
- How to remove all CSS classes using jQuery?
- How to use DB query builder toArray() laravel 5?
- How to add new methods to a resource controller in Laravel?
- How to insert multiple rows from a single query using query builder?
- How to show all PHP errors and warnings?
- Why you should not use mysql_* functions anymore?
- What is the difference between ‘git pull’ and ‘git fetch’?
- Best web based easy to use MySQL database management tools?
- How to check if an element is hidden in jQuery?
- How to get current page URL in PHP?
- jQuery hide() and show()
- Auto resizing of columns width Datatable
- Detect IE5 or IE6 in PHP
- Count Script Execution Time in PHP
- How to Get Number of Days Between Two Dates in PHP?
- How to check if checkbox is checked
- Advanced Autocomplete with jQuery & Ajax
- How to prevent user from typing in text field without disabling the field?
Leave a Reply